JON'S HIGH SCHOOL "U-ROCK PEP TALKS" ARE DESIGNED TO MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE STUDENTS TO LIVE OUT THEIR POTENTIAL IN AND OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL. BY COMBINING POP CULTURE ENTERTAINMENT WITH EDUCATION, JON IS ABLE TO RELATE AND GET THROUGH TO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN A WAY THAT IS HIP, PRACTICAL, AND EMPOWERING.
Jon speaks at high schools to equip high-schoolers with the Rockstar drive and mindset they can carry out into their school year. What makes Jon's pep talks unique and effective is the fact that he combines entertainment with an inspiring message.
JON'S TALKING POINTS:
- Making a Rockstar first impression.
- Getting outside your comfort zone.
- The importance of getting involved in school activities.
- Developing confidence in yourself.
- Dealing with peer pressure.
- Setting realistic/measurable goals.
- Managing your time and developing daily habits that lead you to success.
- Keeping a positive mental attitude.
- The importance of failure and how to learn from it.
- Becoming a positive influence for others.
- Going after your passions and dreams despite what other people say.
- Becoming the best version of yourself.
- Utilizing resources around you for success.
- Preparing yourself for the real world.